i love food.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Hello, i'm back from KL.
Things that i remember:
Day1.
I ate lunch at HARTZ CHICKEN BUFFET. was fucking cheap. 14RM you eat all you want. Like all the food KFC provides and MORE. So yeah. We ate like fucking a lot and i was having my menses and it was fucking bad.
Day2.
We went to the theme park. It's fucking good. The theme park is like on the 5th floor. and the roller coaster goes up to the 8th floor or 9th. Fucking high la. Was so fucking good. I was the only one who wanted the sit the roller coaster. so i went alone. Then after that because they realized i would survive then they decided to sit as well. I sat 4 times!! there was like 3 or 4 inversions. hella cool!
The spinning thang was fucking fun as well. we sat so many times. like SO MANY. so yeah. we played bumper cars. my leg kena and the bruise is fucking big. It's fucking swollen too. So yeah.
that's all la.
Uhm. the dna mixer was crap. and that all.
Day3.
I'm home.

So yup. I guess that's all. ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home